La Fondation Siemenpuu lance un appel à propositions de projets dans les domaines thématiques suivants:
1) Droits bioculturels des communautés forestières autochtones (pays éligible: Kenya)
2) Conservation et utilisation durable des écosystèmes forestiers et côtiers (pays éligibles: Libéria et Mozambique)
3) Femmes rurales et souveraineté alimentaire (pays éligibles: Libéria, Mali et Mozambique)
Siemenpuu Foundation calls for project proposals in the thematic areas of
1) Biocultural Rights of Indigenous Forest Communities (eligible country: Kenya)
2) Conservation and Sustainable Use of Forest and Coastal Ecosystems (eligible countries: Liberia and Mozambique)
3) Rural Women and Food Sovereignty (eligible countries: Liberia, Mali and Mozambique)
Joint Programme Evaluation for Abilis, KIOS and Siemenpuu Foundations
[Uddhab Pyakurel and Marko Ulvila] Nepal Social Forum Secretariat organized a Social Forum Consultation on December 8, 2018 in Kathmandu. The meeting was organized to review developments in like-minded social movements in Nepal to strengthen democratic space as well as to discuss the reactivation of the WSF process at the South Asian and Asian regional level.
[Risto Isomäki] The International Solar Innovations Council (InSIC), a new international solar energy organization, organized its second major event in Finland, in Helsinki and Espoo, during 15-18 October, 2018. The event was participated by approximately 150 people from 14 different countries, and consisted of three separate seminars and two InSIC working meetings. One of the seminars
Karel Keiramo, Pia Korhonen, Uddhab Pyakurel and Marko Ulvila formed the Siemenpuu Foundation's delegation at the 6th International Degrowth Conference for Ecological Sustainability and Social Equity in Malmö, Sweden on 21-25 August 2018. Siemenpuu organised one session on systemic alternatives during the conference.